We’re thrilled to donate 10% of our online sales to the Coastal Conservation League of Charleston in celebration of Earth Day. We’re thankful for other eco-conscious folks who go above and beyond to make sure our communities can continue to grow and flourish.
Here’s just a few reasons why the Coastal Conservation League of Charleston is so great:
1. They operate GrowFood Carolina, the state’s first food hub, that works with farmers to distribute their products to restaurants, institutions, and to grocery stores, so the farmers can be more productive and keep their land rural and productive.
2. From sandy beaches, healthy marshes, freshwater swamps to pine savannas, they protect natural habitats and the wildlife that depends on them.
3. They support the communities we live in by ensuring we have clean air to breathe, fresh water to drink, and sustainable energy to power our homes and places of work.
4. Most of all, they strive to ensure that future generations will be able to enjoy the same spaces and quality of life here that we do today.
How YOU can give back to the Earth:
1. Pick up trash when you see it or go big and organize a neighborhood clean up
2. Use reusable water bottles and bags
3. Walk or bike to work
4. Plant a garden or buy local produce
5. Turn out the lights - use more candles!
6. Try to limit your use of plastic straws and utensils
7. Reduce your food waste by eating more vegetables #meatlessmondays
8. Recycle and Reuse - candle vessels are a good start!
*Valid on all purchases made on www.shop-rewined.com on 4/22 from 8am to 11:59 pm.*