Who you are:
- someone looking for a part-time workweek with a flexible team
- someone who wants to dig their teeth into to something meaningful and rewarding
- gladly strikes up a conversation with a stranger
- lover of simple solutions and getting the details right
- the person who is always 10 minutes early
- takes pride in what they do & how they do it
- is not afraid to fail & learn from one’s mistakes
- doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- thinks outside of the box
- has excellent communication skills
- asks why, often!
- leaves an impression
Summary of Job Duties / Role Expectations:
- Attends and sets up booth display in the Charleston City Market
- Becomes the face of Rewined and Produce, as well as all new Daydreamer brands introduced
- Assist our loyal fans in purchasing products from our booth
- Educate our fans and the community about our made with love process of creating our candles & products
- Aims to continuously improve our presence in the Charleston City Market by maintaining positive relationships with other vendors and office staff, delivering excellent customer service to our customers, and passionately sharing our history and brands.
- Creates a remarkable experience for all of our customers and loyal fans.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with supervisor & rest of the Daydreamer family regarding needs, improvements, “warm fuzzies” at the City Market
- Represent our company in a professional, yet fun way!
Essential Job Functions:
- MUST be available from 8:30 am-5:30 pm
- MUST be available to work weekend shifts (minimum of 2 weekend days per month)
- MUST have reliable transportation & clean driving record
- MUST be able to work out of City Market Downtown and 4500 Goer Drive Office as needed.
- MUST be able to lift at least 40 lbs
- MUST be willing and able to work outdoors & in the elements - Rain or Shine!
- Preferred retail or customer service experience
- Preferred familiarity with the Charleston area
Think this sounds like a good fit? Email your resume and cover letter to Hannah@daydreamerconcepts.com.